Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, web browser, and time zone. Additionally, as you browse our store, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our store, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: These are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. They help us provide you with a personalized experience and improve our website.
- Log files: These track actions occurring on our website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons: These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website. Additionally, we may use this information to:
- Personalize your experience and provide you with tailored content and product recommendations.
- Communicate with you about your orders, account, and provide customer support.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Improve our products, services, and overall customer experience.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Device Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
123 Main Street, Anytown, USA
Last updated: [Date]